Stoa USA 2017-2018 Registration Page:
Please sign up your Stoa 2017-2018 membership with all the name of the students who will compete in this season. You need to register as member of Stoa to compete in Stoa affiliated tournaments.
Team Policy Resolution:
Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially reform its Transportation policy in the United States.
Club Meeting Schedule:
Every Thursday night 7:00-9:00PM
Start Date: 9/21/2017
Possible CA (and OR) Local Tournaments:
You are free to attend any tournaments listed in Stoa Tournament calendar, not limited to the following. The following table only lists some near by tournaments which many CLASH members choose to attend in the past due to the distance and time constraints. It is also based on the historical data and prediction which may not reflect what will happen in the coming season. The competition season for local tournaments is between 10/1/2016-4/30/2017.
Stoa Tournaments around CA
Important Dates for Consideration
- SAT Test Date: 10/1/2016, 11/5/2016, 12/3/2016, 1/21/2017, 5/6/2017, 6/31/2017
- PSAT/NMSQT Test Date: 10/15/2016, 10/19/2016, 11/2/2016
- ACT Test Date: 9/10/2016, 10/22/2016, 12/10/2016, 2/11/2017, 4/8/2017, 6/10/2017
- AP Test Date: 5/1-12/2017
- CHSPE Test Date: 10/15/2016, 3/18/2017, 6/17/2017
- De Anza College Final: Fall:12/13-16/2016 | Winter: 3/28-31/2017 | Spring 6/27-30/2016
- Foothill College Final: Fall: 12/12-16/2016 | Winter: 3/27-31/2017 | Spring: 6/26-30/2017
- West Valley College: Fall:12/12-17/2016 | Winter: 1/23-26/2017 | Spring: 5/20-26/2017
- LOA Courses: Break: 2/20-24/2017, 4/12-18/2017 | Last Day: 5/26/2017
Possible CFL Parli Tournaments:
In addition to the tournaments in Stoa league above, Parli debaters may attend the following Parli tournament in CFL. Notice since 2014-2015 season, winning records in these tournaments are no longer accepted on speechranks.com for the purpose of NITOC qualification.
Tournament Participation & Achievement:
Debate Tournaments We Plan to Host in 2016-2017 Debate Season:
We plan to host two tournaments during the 2016-2017 competition season. Below are the plan:
- 2016 Christmas Clash Tournament
- 2017 Clash Annual Tournament