Clash requires a high level of parent involvement. Parents are required to:
• Attend club every week, unless there are unforeseen circumstances. One parent per family is required, but both are welcome.
• Critique debates in club. We will train you!
• Help organize and run tournaments. Clash hosts two major tournaments a year, one in December and one in March/April. Both parents are required to help run this tournament.
• Both parents are required to attend 1-2 parent meetings per year which are usually scheduled prior to Clash tournaments.
- Families are expected to make a concerted effort to recruit community judges for our tournaments